I got Pics!

I got Pics!
Here's a link to some photos,

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Back to the machine

Well... It's been a busy Summer with a family wedding and a house full of overseas visitors for over 2 weeks. I have finished a quilt top and have decided to bite the bullet and pay to get a couple quilted.

I have started on a mystery quilt where the central 8" block is themed around "something that means a lot to you" I guess. This theme will be carried through apparently. I have sewn one particularly poor block and cut out more fabric for one that I HOPE will work better. I am using old rice sacks from Spanish Calasparra rice and it's a bit stretchy.
I am also working on the fabric choices for a table runner for my local group's retreat competition in mid May this year. At the moment I'm toying with the idea of a woollen Amish style. It's not so big and therefore I could 'almost' afford wool for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment