I got Pics!

I got Pics!
Here's a link to some photos,

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Well it's been a while. I went to Quilt Retreat and survived - just one lacerated thumb to show how wise it is to rotary cut after a glass of wine, when its late and you're not feeling well anyway. I would go again.

While there I finished a disappearing nine patch in Asian style fabrics and have bought some sashiko thread to hand quilt it with.


I had two quilts come back from the machine quilter and have bound them and am nearly finished a panel wall hanging - Twelve Moons from the Robert Kaufmann site.
I went to a sit n sew for the Scquilters forum in Melbourne and had a great day. I also finally finished a mystery quilt from a couple of years ago in Barbara Brackman Civil War Homefront range. Shiloh the quilt Inspector approved. I machine quilted around each patch 1/8 inch from the edge and put a hexagon in the centre of the large squares.
So, I have been busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment