I got Pics!

I got Pics!
Here's a link to some photos,

Monday, October 22, 2012

Challenging!






I've been busy mostly with challenges - one for Victorian Quilters "Seasons" challenge - no pics because it doesn't go on display until Thursday's Craft Fair at Caulfield racecourse.
The others pictured above are the Kilmore quilters mystery challenge with Maree Marr - the top red and white one; a block of the week as found on Barbara Brackman's "Grandmother's Choice" blog; 
Kilmore quilters 2012 10th Anniversary Challenge - "10" (third from top), for which I was so pleased to be placed second in the Viewers' Choice at our Quilt-In.
Next is a cushion kit from the now closed Quilter's Bazaar in William Morris fabrics from a pattern by Michele Hill.

Then a large cushion made from reproduction fabrics at a technique class by Wendy Blyth and finally a little bit of a fun mini quilt for my niece Leah on her 7th birthday this year. 

I have also been making a bit of progress with my husbands 12 moons quilt which is ready to be bound after I had  some fun experimenting with different styles of FMQing, and I am also hand quilting a twisted 9 patch with sashiko thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment